Riding above the level of mediocrity

A "duffshot" is an improperly planted sapling, planted too shallow in scree and not deep enough to reach the life giving top soil. It is usually a sign of laziness and means having to replant an entire plot. It is a reminder to me of doing things with integrity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada
Kiva - loans that change lives

Monday, July 23, 2007

GO CARMEN GO!

I take it for granted that I can walk into the Sunterra across the street and purchase a fresh slab of pork. A $50 purchase might get me enough tenderloin to serve to 10 for one meal. Yet, for someone many miles away, a $50 microloan may result in the sale of pork that represents a future for their children. At the time of publishing, she's only 10% there. This is bound to change.

Go Carmen Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home