Riding above the level of mediocrity

A "duffshot" is an improperly planted sapling, planted too shallow in scree and not deep enough to reach the life giving top soil. It is usually a sign of laziness and means having to replant an entire plot. It is a reminder to me of doing things with integrity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada
Kiva - loans that change lives

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

MATTERS OF THE HEART

I saw my family doctor yesterday (finally) to review the results of the ECHO that was done on my heart about 3 weeks ago. So, there doesn't appear to be any enlargement and everything seems normal. Could have been an erroneous initial ECG reading. Anyways, my doctor is still going to have me see the cardiologist just to get a final opinion on the ECG. I am relieved and celebrated with an authentic Turkish meal at Anatolia. Yummy lamb shank.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ Lam said...

Hey Tim,
We're glad to read everything is ok w/ your heart.
You'll have to introduce us to this new restaurant you tried out...mmm...meat... :)

CJ

7/20/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home