Riding above the level of mediocrity

A "duffshot" is an improperly planted sapling, planted too shallow in scree and not deep enough to reach the life giving top soil. It is usually a sign of laziness and means having to replant an entire plot. It is a reminder to me of doing things with integrity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada
Kiva - loans that change lives

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

WEDDING CRASHERS

Most of my American teammates in New Zealand have seen The Wedding Crashers and were raving about how funny it was. So, I decided to see if Canadian and American humour were compatible. All in all, it was one of the funnier movies that I've seen. But what sealed it for me were the references to Habitat For Humanity and how everything is backwards in New Zealand. Having just come from there, it was so hilarious! The scene is set upon a sailboat, and that brought back some recent memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home