Riding above the level of mediocrity

A "duffshot" is an improperly planted sapling, planted too shallow in scree and not deep enough to reach the life giving top soil. It is usually a sign of laziness and means having to replant an entire plot. It is a reminder to me of doing things with integrity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada
Kiva - loans that change lives

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

CAN'T BELIEVE I'M UP

Well, I'm trying to stay up as late as I can so that I can sleep during the day, in preparation of my first night rotation, starting at 7 p.m. later on tonight. A combination of stand up comedy, granola bars, push-ups and blogging seems to be doing the trick!

It was another crazy day in the office as electricity prices in Alberta continue to soar. Our group made close to half a million dollars today in 2 hours, just because we had position that benefitted from these prices. Pretty crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home