Riding above the level of mediocrity

A "duffshot" is an improperly planted sapling, planted too shallow in scree and not deep enough to reach the life giving top soil. It is usually a sign of laziness and means having to replant an entire plot. It is a reminder to me of doing things with integrity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada
Kiva - loans that change lives

Friday, October 05, 2007

HEARD IN THE FIELD (PART 2)

We celebrated the birthdays of 3 of my colleagues today with cake and song. As we disbanded, I wished Nick happy birthday...

Hey Nick, happy birthday man! Thanks for giving us a reason to have cake today!

Actually I was induced by my parents 2 weeks early.
(*blink blink*)
My parents won a sales award, a Safari trip to Africa. They weren't going to let me stop them from going, so they induced my birth 2 weeks early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home