Riding above the level of mediocrity

A "duffshot" is an improperly planted sapling, planted too shallow in scree and not deep enough to reach the life giving top soil. It is usually a sign of laziness and means having to replant an entire plot. It is a reminder to me of doing things with integrity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada
Kiva - loans that change lives

Friday, February 17, 2006

BRRRR....

Always worth checking the desktop weather tool before heading outdoors...










I actually put on my snowboarding base layer just to go outside!

1 Comments:

Blogger AChiu said...

Gee, I thought the current Toronto -18 was bad! Hmmmm...I was quite drawn to the McDonald's Buy a Happy Meal ad but then again I watched Supersize Me with the Lams this week and have sinced changed my mind.

Stay warm! Sounds like you could use a Chiu-nook!

2/19/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home