Riding above the level of mediocrity

A "duffshot" is an improperly planted sapling, planted too shallow in scree and not deep enough to reach the life giving top soil. It is usually a sign of laziness and means having to replant an entire plot. It is a reminder to me of doing things with integrity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada
Kiva - loans that change lives

Thursday, April 28, 2005

A NEW BLOG HAS BEEN BORN

I haven’t talked about it much on this blog, but I have shared with many people about my trip to New Zealand in July with Habitat. I’m getting excited about it. I’ve created a new blog just for this trip. I’m hoping that this will round up my triathlon and New Zealand experience. Thus, a new blog has been born! www.timinnz05.blogspot.com

In the next 7 weeks, I will be blitzing my community of friends and families with an email campaign to raise awareness and to raise support. The web site doesn't officially launch until May 1 as I'm still testing. But it's nearly done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home